04 December, 2006


A first attempt at making a cathedral window block completely by hand. It's very needle intensive, but fun to make. I collected a small box of scraps from some special projects made in the past to use in the "windows". The background fabric is plain muslin. I wanted to have a project or two to work on by hand that is easy to sew during evenings on the couch or in "lost time". No plans for any specific purpose yet, will probably just keep working on it until I get bored with it or it tells me its done

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oooh--lovely!

Heidi said...

thank you alice!

Anonymous said...

I love the first square; the green fabric looks fab and the muslin really shows of the other fabrics well. Have you thought of the back yet? I know you haven't, I just want to annoy you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails