14 June, 2007

SBQ of the Week June 14th: Storing Stuff

This week's question is from Jennifer

How do you store your WIPs and other projects that you have kitted up?

I have a plastic envelope-style folder (A4 size) that a couple of centimeters (about an inch) thick. In there I can put my linen, my ring and slip in the pattern. In a separate little box I keep my threads, scissor, needles and such.

For projects that I'm kitting up but haven't started yet, I keep a binder with plastic see-thru sleeves on it. The pattern, fabric and threads are all tucked into the sleeve. This way, when I'm ready for it, I can just grab and go!

Still considering getting one of the larger Yazzi organizers to be able to put more than one project in so when on the go I can easily change between projects.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails