27 June, 2007

red & white sampler

Some progress...


the left side of the sampler


the right side of the sampler

I haven't done any stitching for the past three days (gasp!).
It's funny how you can miss doing something when you haven't done it in a while. Sometimes you don't feel like it, sometimes you're just too busy with other things (like I am right now - doing some late spring cleaning in the summer...), sometimes you don't know how to proceed. All of the above count for me, and in the second photo (the one that turned out a bit strange, I don't know why there's a pink color wash over the photo!) I got stuck with the weaving. It didn't seem to come out right! Hopefully this evening I'll be able to sit down and take a look at with a fresh pair of eyes or I'll be lazy and start another motif and come back to it later...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails