12 April, 2009

Easter morning

To those celebrating or just enjoying the long weekend, Happy Easter! We're in the Eastern part of Holland, enjoying the holiday with friends. Yes, I took my stitching with me and even managed to do some during a quiet moment yesterday morning. At the present time I'm enjoying a cup of tea in bed, and curious to see if this blog post I'm writing on my iPhone will end up for you all to read on my blog. It's also my way of giving the men who've already risen a moment to have a chat and enjoy their coffee alone.



That's my night table. New York Times Crossword puzzle, sunglasses, reading glasses (actally a substitute for my daylight lamp with the magnifier in the middle at home, used here in combinaion with my portable daylight lamp) Mala/prayer beads, and my Trollbead bracelet. The little tube of Blistex fell out of the frame, but it's always nearby...

Guess I've hung out here enough - I can ony lie in bed for so long before getting figdty, so while the rest of the girls are sleeping , I think I'll grab another few stitches before breakfast.......

How did you start your moring? However did I hope you enjoyed it!

-- Post From My iPhone

7 comments:

Willeke de la Chambre said...

Zo te zien is het goed gelukt om op deze manier je bericht te plaatsen. Leuk hoor. Fijne paasdagen gewenst!

Heidi said...

Hi Heidi! I stopped in to say hello and wish you a very happy Easter. It sounds like fun being away for the weekend. Enjoy!

Hugs ~
Heidi

Anonymous said...

A very happy and blessed Easter to you and your loved ones. Looks like the Iphone is successful!

Jennifer said...

Happy Easter Heidi. A post from the iPhone!? Wow, I am soooooo far behind the times. I can hardly manage the computer and the regular telephone. Hope you have a great weekend.

doris said...

OK, you technological marvel, I'm very impressed. I'm not sure I could figure out how to make a call on an iPhone. Good job.

Rhonda said...

Hi there. I had a great Easter. We went to church, sang, did a Christening for a cute little guy then had a big dinner. Take care.

Nana's Quilts said...

Sounds like your Easter was very nice. I was in the eastern Netherlands last month and visited Epse - among other places. Cute dorp of klein staadt - whatever it would be labeled. We were on our way to Meunster, Germany -to visit Westfalenstoffe (do I have the name right?)

I do love your country.
Groetjes,
Marne

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails