22 January, 2008

I'm back!



Phew!

It's been a very long time since I've written!
Where have I been? In Second Life, exploring new worlds, meeting wonderful people, making good friends, and working in this never boring world. One of the first things I did once I figured out how to move forward and backward, is joined a quilting group. A great, creative group of people from all over the world, it's been very inspiring to see their work, and share ideas. After realizing I'd need some money to be able to "live" like many of the residents and have a decent representation in the form of my avatar, I went looking for a job and found it teaching English as a Second language. Come of my colleagues have become good friends with whom exploring SL has been one adventure after the other.

After all this time, I finally feel a bit settled in Second Life, so now I've returned to my passions and projects that have been waiting patiently for my hands...
It's been weeks and weeks since I've really sat down and got to stitching, and I"m missing it. Stayed tuned for some shots of the latest project, a simple tryptic wall hanging in two Kaffe Fassett farbics. Something was needed in the dining room to bring some more color into it, but had to be restful to the eyes. If the sun will shine today - I'll add to the post...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails