06 March, 2008

SBQ of the Week: March 5, 2008

This week's SBQ is recycled from January 4, 2005 and is:

After you stitch a pattern or kit, what do you do with it?

Good question - there are so many wonderful patterns out there! Usually, when I've completed a project, the pattern ( in this case a leaflet) will go back into a file and saved. If it's out of a book, the book will go back onto the shelf. The only time I'll return to said pattern is to perhaps pluck out a particular design detail to work into another project such as a quilting project or a T-shirt that needs to be "pimped" up a bit, or to share with a friend who happens to be looking for just such a pattern.
As I said before, there are so many beautiful patterns out there that I'd like to work on, I'd rather get to working on them than repeating a pattern.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails