24 June, 2013

a move....

July 1st Google Reader will be gone.
In order to keep up with my favorite blogs, I've decided to join Bloglovin' and give them a go.

So if you haven't done so before, you may want to consider joining so that you too can keep up with your favorite blogs and that your readers can follow you too!

Keep following my blog with a click on this link:

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

There are other services out there, but I haven't gotten 'round to reading about them and sorting all the facts out, and joining Bloglovin' was fast and easy.

It hasn't been much of a summer here in Holland and I've stayed away from the computer for a long time because, life demanded my fullest attention, but soon I hope to make more time and share my quilting efforts with all of you again.

...I'm off to so some utility stitching....

3 comments:

Phyllis said...

I already follow you via Bloglovin'! It's great!

Jen said...

Hello Heidi, I follow you on Bloglovin it puts up the posts on my Ipad by using the app.MY posts go with Blogger Reader via Blogger Dashboard so nothing changed for me.I still get you through Blogger also and all the others as usual.

Heidi Kuijer said...

Hi Heidi! I don't know if you remember me from a couple of years ago? It has been ages as I read blogs less than I used to and lost touch with far too many people. I see you are still doing amazing applique quilts. And love your Bull's eye. Mine is hanging in my living room for the summer months.

Groetjes,
Heidi

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails