24 November, 2011

after the workshop...

Remember the Spiderweb Workshop I gave?  Well, some of my students were kind enough to send me photos of their completed ( or almost completed) tops.
The rest are still working on theirs...

Gerda's Spiderweb

Gerda did mention to me that she had changed the look of her quilt, and would be sending me the changes as son as they were completed.  I still like the random feeling of this quilt and the warmth the pinks/reds give.


 Heleen's Spiderweb

Heleen's quilt is very different!  Bright colors surrounded by a cool blue plain fabric.
It reminds me of spring and pick-nicks in the park.  Last I heard there may be a border
made to trap the webs ....


Well done ladies!  I'm so enjoying your progress, and can't wait to see the end results!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails