14 September, 2011

Safely arrived from Holland

Bonjour!
It's a beautiful morning here in Liepvre, the sun is shining and it's the day before the Carrefour starts. My friends and I are settled in our little chalet and getting ready to start the day.

Thought you might like to see our little house:





And here' the room I'm sharing with Diana:





No, we didn't plan it, but while making up the beds, we realized we brought the same quilts! Ha!
It's so lovely and quiet, the air fresh and cool, and I hear Wil is back with fresh croissants and baguettes. So thats my cue to take my leave. Is Wifi behaves, you'll hear from me later....


-Posted from my iPad

1 comment:

Cis said...

Hello Heidi, Willy, Janine and Diana, wat zitten jullie op een goddelijk plekje daar vlakbij Ste Marie aux Mines. Helemaal klaar voor heel leuke dagen. Las dit alles op je blog en ik voelde dat ik even moest reageren en dat ik jullie heel fijne dagen wilde wensen. Hierbij dus. We zien graag foto's.
Groetjes
Cis
Maassluis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails