29 July, 2008

My first award...wow!



Back from holiday, a surprise awaited me. I got this award from Jurga ! It's my first nomination ever and am very honored. Thank you so much for nominating my blog. With pleasure I pass it further with the following rules:

1. Put the logo on your blog
2. Add a link to the person who awarded you
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs
4. Add links to those blogs on yours
5. Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs

I pass this award to:

1. Heidi
2. Lucy
3. Edgar

I have admiration for these artists, their creativity, skill and the beauty they create.
Thank you for sharing and continuing to inspire with your craft!

3 comments:

antique quilter said...

thank you so much, I am honored.
what a nice surprise to find this award this am !
thank you.
Kathie

Edgar said...

Thank you so much for the award, and thank you stopping by the blog. I love that R&W sampler.

Heidi said...

Welcome back Heidi! I missed you while you were gone but hope you had a fabulous time. Can't wait to hear more about your vacation too.

Congratulations on your award! I am honored that you passed it on to me. Thanks.

Hugs ~
Heidi

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails